Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “T&C”) is to set forth the T&C of use of Dreamplus (the “Service”), which is an on-line human resource development website provided by Hanwha Group (the “Company”) as a joint social contribution project for public interest, and the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Company and users.
Article 2 (Validity and Amendment of the T&C)
- 1. The Company will notify the T&C either on the website or by email or other methods to users and the T&C will become effective once a member who agrees to the T&C sign up for the Service.
- 2. The Company may amend the T&C to the extent permitted by the “Protection of Consumers in e-commerce and Other Transactions Act (“e-Commerce Act”)”, the “Regulation of Standardized Contracts Act”, the “Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions”, the “Electronic Financial Transaction Act”, the “Digital Signature Act”, the “Act concerning Promotion of Utilization of Information and Communications Networks and Protection of Information, etc.”, the “Act on Door-To-Door Sales, etc.”, the “Framework Act on Consumers”, and any other applicable laws.
- 3. If any terms of the T&C are amended by the Company, all amended terms shall be effective 14 days after they are initially posted on the initial landing page of the website, together with the then current T&C, the effective date of and the reasons for the amendment, all of which will be posted for a 7-day period until the date immediately preceding the effective date. However, if the contents of the T&C are changed in a way unfavorable to users, the Company shall notify the T&C with at least 30 days of grace period. In this case, the Company shall display clear comparison the T&C before and after the change so that users can understand them easily.
- 4. If any terms of the T&C are amended by the Company, the amended T&C shall be applied only to contracts entered after the effective thereof, and for any contract already entered before the amendment, the T&C before the amendment shall be applicable. However, if a user sends his/her intention to apply the amended T&C to the Company within the notification period of the amended T&C pursuant to clause 3 and obtains the Company's consent thereof, the amended T&C shall be applied.
- 5. Any member who does not agree with the amended T&C may request to terminate membership registration (cancellation of membership) and unless a user express his/her objection to the amended T&C pursuant to the notification period of clause 3, he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended T&C.
Article 3 (Additional regulations)
Any matters not stipulated in these T&C shall comply with the relevant regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Act, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act and the regulations of any other applicable laws.
Article 4 (Definitions)
The definitions of the terms used in these T&C shall have the following meaning.
- A. “Member” means a customer who performs the membership registration process by connecting to the “Service” of the “Company” and may use the “Service” provided by the “Company” after entering into a use contract with the “Company” pursuant to these T&C.
- B. “User” means any person, including the Member who accesses the website.
- C. “ID” means any combination of letters and numbers approved by the “Company” and selected by a “Member” for identification of the “Member” and using the “Service.”
- D. “Password” means a combination of letters and numbers selected by a “Member” to ensure that the “Member” matches the “ID” given to the “Member” and to protect confidential information.
- E. “Free Service” means various on-line digital contents (including various information contents, items and other contents) and overall services provided by the “Company” for free.
- F. “Post” shall mean information type writing, photos, videos and various files and links posted by the “Member” in using the “Service,” such as symbols, characters, voice, sound, images and videos on the “Service”
- G. The “Email Address” is mail via the Internet.
- H. Cancellation: refers to the expression of intention to end a use contract by either the Company or the Member after using the Service.
- I. Website: refers to the virtual service space set in a way to allow Users to view and use by using telecommunication facilities such as computers in order for the Company to provide the Service to Users.
Article 5 (Provision and Change of the Service)
- 1. The Company shall provide the following Service.
- A. Job information.
- B. Startup/employment information.
- C. Various startup/employment event information.
- 2. The Company may provide the contents of the Service by adding or changing thereof if necessary.
Article 6 (Discontinuation of the Service)
- 1. The Company may suspend providing the Service temporarily if events such as repair, inspection, replacement and failure of telecommunication facilities such as computers or loss of communication.
- 2. In case of an interruption to the Service in the above clause 1, the Company shall notify Users in the method stipulated in Article 9.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable to any damages occurred to either Users or any third party due to any temporary interruption of the Service due to the reason in above clause 1. However, the foregoing shall not apply if the interruption has been willfully or negligently caused by the Company.
Article 7 (Membership)
- 1. Users shall apply for membership after entering membership information in the format stipulated by the Company and expressing their intention to agree to these T&C.
- 2. In principle, the Company shall consent to use of the Service when there is an application for membership in the above clause 1. However, if the Company may not consent to any application falling under any of the following or either limit use of the Service or withdraw its consent thereof if the Company recognizes that there has been any of the following cases;
- A. When a User applies for membership by identity theft such as an email address and name of others
- B. When there is false, omitted or wrong information in the registration information.
- C. When a User provides false information or does not provide information required by the “Company.”
- D. If an applicant has lost his/her membership previously pursuant to clause 3, Article 8 of these T&C (however, any person who has passed 3 years after losing his/her membership pursuant to clause 3, Article 8 and obtained consent for re-entry for membership shall be exempted from this clause).
- E. When a child under 14 years old does not obtain consent from the legal guardian (parents, etc.)
- F. Other cases in which a person does not satisfy the prescribed use application conditions.
- 3. The membership agreement is deemed to have been entered when the Company's approval thereof reaches the Member.
- 4. If any change occurs to the registration information pursuant to clause 1, Article 10, a member shall modify and register the change on the membership information change menu directly.
Article 8 (Cancellation of Membership, Loss of Qualification, etc.)
- 1. Any Member may cancel the membership and the Member must apply for cancellation directly on-line.
- 3. If a Member falls under any one of the following cases, the Company may limit and/or suspend membership.
- A. Register false information when the Member registered false information.
- B. Threatens the order in the operation of the Service such as interfering with others using the Company's Service or identity theft.
- C. Performs an act that is prohibited by laws and regulations and these T&C or against public order and good morals.
- D. When the Member does not comply with the obligations of a Member or a User stipulated in these T&C.
- 4. After the Company limits/suspends membership, if an act applicable under clause 3 is repeated for more than 2 times or the reason thereof is not remedied within 30 days, the Company may terminate the Membership.
- 5. When the Company terminates any Membership, it shall notify this to the Member and processes termination. In this case, the Company shall notify this to the Member and grants an opportunity to defend him/herself before losing qualification.
Article 9 (Notification to Users)
- 1. When the Company sends a notice to Users, it may utilize the IDs which Users used to join the Service.
- 2. The Company may substitute individual notices by posting a notice on the Service bulletin board more than one week in case of a notice to many and unspecified Members.
Article 10. (Personal Information Protection)
- 1. The Company collects the minimum information required by the Company when collecting user information for membership. The following items shall be the required items and other items shall be optional.
- A. Email address
- B. Password
- C. User Name
- 2. When the Company collects personal information that enables personal identification of a User, the Company shall obtain consent from the User.
- 3. The provided personal information may not be provided to any third party without consent from the User and the Company shall bear all responsibilities related to this. However, the following shall be exceptions.
- A. When provided in a way that cannot identify specific individuals when required for statistics, academic researches or market researches.
- B. When requested by government authorities (supervisory authorities, etc. according to the applicable laws.
- C. In case of an investigative purpose on crime or when there is a request from the Korea Communications Standards Commission.
- D. When there is a request pursuant to the procedures stipulated by other applicable laws.
- 4. Any User may request for viewing and correcting his/her personal information in possession of the Company at any time. But the following cases shall be exceptions.
- A. Any information that can affect evaluation during a period when evaluation is ongoing after on-line applications are closed.
- 5. Any third party who is provided personal information by the Company shall destroy the personal information without delay once the third party has achieved the purpose for having provided the personal information.
Article 11 (Obligations of the Company)
- 1. The Company shall make its best efforts to be able to provide the Service continuously and reliably pursuant to the stipulations of these T&C.
- 2. The Company shall maintain and repair the facilities related to the Service in a way to operate them at any time and if nay outage occurs, it must make its best efforts to repair and restore them without delay.
- 3. The Company shall have a security system to protect personal information of Users to enable them to use the Service safely.
- 4. The Company shall not send advertisement emails with commercial purposes that Users do not want.
Article 12 (Obligations on Member ID and Password)
- 1. The responsibility to manage an ID and a password granted to a Member shall be borne by the Member and any liability for all results occurred by negligence of a Member on the management and illegal use thereof.
- 2. If a Member becomes aware of the theft, or unauthorized use by a third party, of his/her/its ID or Password, the Member shall immediately notify the Company thereof and follow the Company's instruction if there is any.
Article 13 (Obligations of Members)
- 1. Members shall comply with what the Company notifies its Members, such as the applicable laws, the provisions of these T&C, use guideline and precautions and may not engage in any other activities hindering the business of the Company.
- 2. Members may not engage in any profit-making activities using the Service without the Company's prior consent.
- 3. Members may not copy, reproduce, alter, translate, publish/broadcast, or use the information obtained from using the service in any way or provide it to others.
- 4. Members shall modify his/her information immediately upon their personal information is changed.
Members shall be responsible for the consequences of everything occurred by not changing their personal information.
- 5. Members shall not engage in any of the following activities regarding use of the Service and the responsibilities for consequences for engaging in any of the following activities shall be borne by Members.
- A. Illegal use of another member's ID.
- B. Sending spam emails by acquiring other members’ emails.
- C. Any activity for criminal purposes or otherwise related to other criminal activities.
- D. Any act damaging public order and good morals and other social order.
- E. Any act of defaming the Company or others.
- F. Any act of infringing copyrights of the Company or others.
- G. Any act of hacking or spreading computer viruses.
- H. Any act of continuously sending certain contents such as advertisement information against other people's intent.
- I. All acts of hindering or possibly hindering stable operation of the Company.
- J. Any act of changing the contents of the Service provided by the Company.
- K. Any other act against the applicable laws.
Article 14 (Deletion of Posts)
- 1. The Company may delete any post without a prior notice if a post posted or registered by a User violates the provision of Article 13 or falls under any of the following.
- A. Any content that defames another user or a third party by defamation or slander.
- B. Any content damaging public order and good morals.
- C. Any content deemed to be related to criminal activities.
- D. Any content infringing other rights such as copyrights of any third party.
- E. Any content hindering or possibly hindering stable operation of the Service.
- F. Any content that criticizes the Company or spreads false rumors without evidence or verification.
- G. Any other content determined as a violation pursuant to other applicable laws.
- 2. The Company may delete any post without a prior notice if a post posted or registered by a User either violates the provisions of Article 13 or links information determined to fall under each subsection of clause 1 of the same article.
Article 15 (Rights / Obligations to Posts)
All rights including copyrights and responsibilities on posts shall lie with Users.
Article 16 (Copyrights and Limitations of Use)
- 1. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights on works prepared by the Company shall be bestowed on the Company.
- 2. Users may not either use any information obtained by using the Service for any commercial purpose through copying, transmission, publishing, distribution, broadcasting or any other methods or allow any third party to use it without the Company's prior permission.
Article 17 (No Assignment)
Users may neither transfer or assign their rights to use the Service or other status according to the Use Agreement to any third party nor provide it as security.
Article 18 (Compensation for damage)
Regarding the Service provided for free, the Company shall not be liable for any damage to Users unless the damage is caused by gross negligence of the Company.
Article 19 (Indemnification / Compensation)
- 1. The Company shall not be liable in any way for accuracy and credibility of information, material and facts posted by Users in the Service; Users shall use the Service under their own responsibility and even if any damage occurs regarding any material posted or transmitted using the Service or selection thereof and any other disadvantage regarding the use of the Service to Users, all responsibilities regarding this shall lie with Users.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable neither for transactions of goods using the Service as a medium among Users, or between Users and any third party in violation of the provisions of Article 13, nor any interests expected by Users regarding the use of the Service.
- 3. If the Company is held responsible to Users or any third party due to any User violating the provisions of Article 13 and these T&C, which leads to damage to the Company, the User who violates these T&C shall indemnify all damage occurring to the Company and hold the Company harmless against the same.
Article 20 (Dispute Resolution)
- 1. The Company and Users shall make their best efforts required to resolve any dispute arising from the use of the Service amicably.
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of above clause 1, if a lawsuit is filed due to the dispute, the court which has jurisdiction over the head office of the Company shall be the competent court for the first trial.